Friday, December 5, 2014

JOY

Wow! This year has flown by! We are now in the month of December and a new year is upon us. 2014 has been amazing. I have grown so much in this past year and I look forward to celebrating the rest of the year.

Today, I just want to share how thankful and grateful I am for EVERYTHING! My heart is so full of joy! I have always heard people say that there is a different between being happy and having joy. I thought they were synonymous but having joy just bursts from the inside. Why do I have so much joy? I thought you would never ask!

I have a wonderful support system. My parents are my foundation, they are everything and more than I could ever ask for. I have siblings that I love dearly. I have an extended family of grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. I have not had to bury any of my family this year, they are still here. That's a blessing!

I have love in my life. I have a boyfriend that I feel is my partner in this life together. It feels wonderful to have someone that loves me just as much as I love him.

I have a career. I have found my niche and I am growing everyday. Not only that, I am surrounded with coworkers who are genuine.

I have goals. I have things that I want to accomplish. I want to use my life for what God wants me to do.

I have LIFE. It feels wonderful to say that. I am alive. I have all of my limbs, I'm not sick. I am living.

I have HOPE. I know that no matter what may be going on in the world, I know that there is joy in the morning.

My life is good. No, I may not have everything that I WANT but I have more than what I NEED. My joy comes from within me and I am so full. So are you happy or do you have JOY?

No comments:

Post a Comment